What to Expect from Clear View Window Cleaning
Clear View Window Cleaning - professional window cleaning services for residential and commercial properties in Wisconsin and Minnesota.
- We don't use poles to clean your windows unless absolutely necessary.
- Cleaning your windows with ladders allows me to give you a much better quality product.
- We brush or wipe off your screens each time your windows are cleaned and wipe out the sills too. (For an additional fee we will wash your screens).
- I use specially formulated soap to give your window a Clear View shine. Along with that I add another product that repels water, bugs and dirt giving you a quality product for your dollar. All products are nontoxic and environmentally safe.
- Clear View Window Cleaning Reminder cards are sent out 1 week prior to your appointment.
- I pride myself in being reliable and on time, if issues arise you will be contacted in advance.
- We will move items that need to be moved for cleaning and will return them to there original place.
- We remove and handle grilles with caution and care.
- We take great care indoors to protect flooring removing our shoes or wearing shoe covers, placing rugs under ladders and pads on extension ladders against walls.
- Each window is verified perfect after cleaning to meet my high standards.
- Uniforms are worn for a professional look and to identify us when we show up to serve you.
- I have appropriate equipment on hand at all times.
- The only way you will know that we were at your house or business is by seeing the clean windows.
- I will inform you of any problems or issues that may be observed while cleaning, including thermal panes, frames, sills and hardware etc.
- I recommend that you clean your windows inside and out at least twice a year. From that I will cater to your requests. I am here for you!